Monday, May 18, 2009

Tomb Raider

What more could you ask for than the delectable Lara Croft in the palm of your hand? Classic monster-shooting, exploration, and puzzle-solving action is on offer here, as Lara seeks the Scion, a relic from Atlantis. With 15 huge levels (set in South America, Greece, Egypt and Atlantis) and, even though it runs on a handheld device, full 3D graphics, this is, simply, the best portable version of Tomb Raider ever. Factor in a downloadable Assault Course which lets you compete against a ghost image of your friend's effort, and you have a winner.

download

1 comments:

Anonymous,  March 9, 2013 at 2:29 PM  

hello there and thank you for your information – I
have certainly picked up anything new from right here. I did however expertise some technical issues using this web site, since I experienced
to reload the site a lot of times previous to I could
get it to load correctly. I had been wondering
if your web hosting is OK? Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances
times will often affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if ads
and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective exciting content. Make sure you update this again very soon.

My web site; Achat Retweet pas cher

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP